MIMIQ is tested by indiestor for use with the following releases only:
- Windows 7 & 10 (MIMIQ 126.96.36.199)
- OS X Mavericks 10.9.x to macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (MIMIQ 188.8.131.52)
- AVID Media Composer 7.0 through to 2018.8 (Requires Ultimate or Perpetual)
Do I need a special server?
MIMIQ runs on the taskbar of your Windows or Mac workstation, nothing special has to be installed at the server side.
Tested Storage Appliances
MIMIQ can be used with almost any SMB, NFS or AFP compatible storage appliance. It is tested with the following systems:
- Any Indiestor Rack
- Small Tree (AFP/SMB)
- G|Rack 12 by G-Technology (AFP/SMB)
- FreeNAS/TrueNAS by iXSystems (SMB)
- Panasas Storage Appliances (PANFS)
- Various 10G enabled QNAP systems (AFP/SMB)
How does licensing work?
MIMIQ uses MAC address based activation. Each activation can be associated with either a fixed or removable ethernet device. We also offer a simple activation server for larger deployments.
Can I get a trial?
We offer 14-day free trials. You should take this opportunity to validate the software is suitable for your needs.
How does support work?
The first year of support is bundled with this product. Additional years are avaialble for a percentage of the original purchase cost.