MIMIQ is tested by indiestor for use with the following releases only:
- Windows 7 & 10 (up to release 1803) (MIMIQ 18.104.22.168)
- OS X Mavericks 10.9.x to macOS Mojave 10.14.0 (MIMIQ 22.214.171.124)
- AVID Media Composer 7.0 through to 2018.10 (2018.x releases must be Ultimate or Perpetual)
Do I need a special server?
MIMIQ runs on the taskbar of your Windows or Mac workstation, nothing special has to be installed at the server side.
Tested Storage Appliances
MIMIQ can be used with almost any SMB or AFP compatible storage appliance. It is tested with the following systems:
- Any Indiestor Rack
- Small Tree (AFP/SMB)
- G|Rack 12 by G-Technology (AFP/SMB)
- FreeNAS/TrueNAS by iXSystems (SMB)
- Panasas Storage Appliances (PANFS)
- Various 10G enabled QNAP systems (AFP/SMB)
How does licensing work?
MIMIQ uses MAC address based activation. Each activation can be associated with either a fixed or removable ethernet device.
Can I get a trial?
We offer 14-day free trials. You should take this opportunity to validate the software is suitable for your needs.
How does support work?
One year of complimentary support is bundled with every activation. Customers must return to indiestor for support tickets relating to AVID functionality when accessing network storage.